Wildwood Athletic Department
Online Sports Registration
All steps must be completed prior to participation.
Step 1: Using your Wildwood Google Account, complete and submit a Google Form for registration. (completed prior to each season)
Step 2: Access and read each of the fact sheets and policies posted below.
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Protocols
- NJSIAA Sportsmanship Rule/Policy
- WHS Student-Athlete Contract
- Sudden Cardiac Death In Young Athletes
- Sports-Related Eye Injuries Fact Sheet
- Sports-Related Concussion and Head Injury Fact Sheet
- Concussion Impact Testing Fact Sheet
- NJSIAA Banned Drugs
- Opioid Fact Sheet
- NJSIAA Opioid Video
Step 3: Using your Wildwood Google Account, complete and submit the Google Form as verification that Step 2 was completed. (completed once each school year)
Step 4: Print and complete Physical Examination Form and Heath History Update Form. Forms are also available for pickup in the Wildwood MS/HS lobby. Completed forms can be turned in or emailed to Amanda Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (to be completed by a doctor each year)
- Health History Update Form (to be completed prior to each sports season)
Wildwood Warriors Hall of Fame
Wildwood Athletics is excited to annouce our new Wildwood Warriors Hall of Fame! We are now accepting nominations for potential inductees. Please access the Hall of Fame Desciption link below to see if your nominee qualifies. The Wildwood Warriors Hall of Fame is located in the T-Hall outside the gymnasium at WHS and will serve as a place for all to gather, reflect, and appreciate the accomplishments of some of our most outstanding Warriors.
Please access the links below for more information.
Wildwood MS/HS4300 Pacific Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260Byrne Community Center/Maxwell Field406 W Youngs Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260Fox Park4500 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260Union League1765 U.S. 9, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210