Wildwood Athletic Department
Online Sports Registration
All steps must be completed prior to participation.
Step 1: Using your Wildwood Google Account, complete and submit a Google Form for registration. (completed prior to each season)
Step 2: Access and read each of the fact sheets and policies posted below.
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy
- NJSIAA Sportsmanship Rule/Policy
- WHS Student-Athlete Contract
- Sudden Cardiac Death In Young Athletes
- Sports-Related Eye Injuries Fact Sheet
- Sports-Related Concussion and Head Injury Fact Sheet
- Concussion Impact Testing Fact Sheet
- NJSIAA Banned Drugs
- Opioid Fact Sheet
- NJSIAA Opioid Video
Step 3: Using your Wildwood Google Account, complete and submit the Google Form as verification that Step 2 was completed. (completed once each school year)
Step 4: Print and complete Physical Examination Form and Heath History Update Form. Forms are also available for pickup in the Wildwood MS/HS lobby. Completed forms can be turned in or emailed to Amanda Perez at email@example.com.
- *Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (to be completed by a doctor each year)
- Health History Update Form (to be completed prior to each sports season)
*Due to COVID-19, pre-participation physicals may not be required for certain student-athletes. Updates will be provided as they become available.
Wildwood MS/HS4300 Pacific Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260Byrne Community Center/Maxwell Field406 W Youngs Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260Fox Park4500 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260The Shore Club1170 Golf Club Rd, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210